OFF: Space Does Not Care set-list

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Mon Jul 19 00:30:53 EDT 1999

OK!....sounds great!...whattasetlist!....But Hey!  I Do Care !  Since I'm not a
DJ, and live in the sticks of Louisiana, and the most adventurous they get here
on the radio is to play bands like Weezer, is this going to eventually be
available on the net as a webcast for us people that reside in BumF%$# Egypt?

TC