OFF: A different type of tape swap

crow crow at ASCENT.NET
Tue Jul 20 17:15:36 EDT 1999

An idea has come to me that has made me drag
myself from the shadows and let the world know
that I am still living.

The idea goes something like this...

There seems to be fair number of musicians
subscribed to this list.  Why not take tapes of the
music by these persons and form a tape swap?

If it was recorded on a 32-track digital machine
or a "boom-box" shouldn't matter.  I myself am just
interested what the "closet songwriter" or "garage
musician" is up to.

This could be a number of tapes by different musicians
or a compilation of sorts.  One person taking all
submissions and making a "Best of the BOC-L" so
to speak.

Now, I am not the person to take charge of something
like this,  I'm just an idea man.

Take it.  Bat it around a bit.  Then call me a genius or
call me a fool, there's not always too much difference.

crow (insert your own creative signature here)