OFF[Fwd: [Fwd: Fwd: Fw:to my mom]]

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Jul 20 19:46:08 EDT 1999

Now normally these things annoy me, but, oh, this one is wonderful,

>>after we were assigned the project, my husband, youngest son, and I went
>>out to
>>McDonalds, one crisp March morning. It was just our way of sharing
>>special
>>play time with our son.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

>>in the restaurant were set on me...judging my every action. I smiled and

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

>>I leaned over, began to pat his hand and said, "I did not do this for
>>you...God is here working through me to give you hope."  I started to cry
>>as I walked away to join my husband and son. When I sat down my husband
>>smiled
>>at me and said, "That is why God gave you to me, honey....to give me
>>hope."

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHURRRLPPPP!

I can't believe it's not satire!

andrew