New to the list

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Wed Jul 21 12:22:09 EDT 1999

On Thu, Jun 24, 1999 at 03:49:39PM -0400, Paul Mather wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Christopher Bruce wrote:
>
> => Well, our dear friends here at boc-l may be (very) mildly miffed at an
> => originally BOC list becoming the default Hawkwind site, but we all get along
>
> BOC-L was never originally a BOC list.  It has always been a
> Hawkwind/BOC/friends+relations list.  The name "BOC-L" is just an
> accident of birth.

The SUNY Buffalo list server manager wouldn't let me create a list named
"BOC-Hawkwind-and-related-music-L".  The man clearly had no vision.
(Sorry Jim, if you ever read this!)

> Steve Swann is to blame, of course... ;-)

Wow, I'm actually a *month* behind on my boc-l mail.  And I come back to
find.......... that things are just the way I left them.

;-)

Steve
swann at plutonia.com