Hawkwind festival plug on R1 + Bike Show

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Jul 21 16:58:38 EDT 1999

At 01:51 14/07/99 GMT, you wrote:

>>That makes two of us: maybe we should get together and commiserate: I think
>>we're "practically neighbours" - I'm in sunny Burton at the moment sponging
>>off me dear old mum!
>>
>>ChrisW
>
>That sounds like a very good idea nicely timed to coincide with the Dr
>Hasbeen gig i've just seen advertised on the list. Any others in the
>area?

Since I've just realised that my own car being off the road, the insurance
has expired, which means I can't drive my (sainted) mother's car either, so
I may have to skip this since the last train back from Derby is well before
closing time *sigh*

The Warburton gig-curse strikes again;  anybody out there going to the show
and travelling via Burton-on-Trent?

Cheers,
ChrisW
"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce