OFF: A different type of tape swap

Nik Lowenberg Lowenberg-DeBoer at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Jul 21 17:26:09 EDT 1999

An idea crossed my mind.  Maybe this is not what everyone's looking for,
but what the hey, right?  On alt.fan.frank-zappa a music exchange was
organized where everyone sent tapes to this one guy and he's currently
making a three cdr package.  I don't how tape swaps have been done here in
the past (please enlighten me), but I think everyone should send their
recording to one person who dub everything onto one tape and then send them
out.  Maybe you guys thought of this already and found an easier way or
maybe it's how you're already doing it.  Just thought I'd suggest.......

-Nik