OFF: A different type of tape swap

Wed Jul 21 20:49:25 EDT 1999

        The famed `other list I'm on' (<stonerrock-list at lists.cfug.org>)
is currently producing a CD-R of bands on the list, but there are quite a
few of the Man's Ruin type stoner bands on there, in one person or
another. Nobody ever mentions their musical activities on BOC-L except the
members/participants of Das Ludicroix, it seems to me: what are other
people doing? Yours,
                     Jon