HW: Dawn og PF

SHLL (Scott Heller) SHLL at NOVO.DK
Thu Jul 22 05:21:36 EDT 1999

Hej,

        Has anyone made a nice cover for the Dawn of Hawkwind CD that one
can download?  Also, where can I find the one that i missed out on that
keven made for the Pink Floyd tribute that HW did that came with the book?

        Anything more firm on the reunion gigs?  I got an email froma  guy
who knows lemmy and he said that Lemmy was in Germany for amonth and had not
told him anything yet about sept 4-5th?  Rumor or not?

        I really thought that Illusions tune was really excellent on the
Dawn of Hawkwind CD? Did anyone ever figure out where that version of Master
of the Universe came from? It is really really cool... A lot of Nik flute on
that one!

Scott

Oblp- Country Joe McDonald and Bevis Frond- Eat Flowers and Kiss Babies!