off: seti at home

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jul 22 07:48:37 EDT 1999

Andy Gilham writes:

> I've been running it for a couple of months, but I'm getting bored with it
> because I haven't found anything yet.
>
> :)
>
> --Andy

I've been trying to run it but I think an extra terestrial has taken
over my machine and found Linux indigestible so nothing is working
proper yet.    I'm told a new version will be coming out soon which will
resolve several problems in the current one so I wait....  But I love the
idea of running the universe through my PC!!

grandiosly
jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk