OFF: A different type of tape swap

Christopher Bruce kaduflyer at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Jul 22 11:56:01 EDT 1999

MPEG Layer 3 it is then. Just curious, what esoteric system ARE you running...
an abacus or a Thinking Machine...just wondering, I have to work on Sun, NT,
and Mac at work, plus the 4CPU Alpha server, and RA has got around to all but
the Sun. It still sucks bandwidth, though.