new tape swap/ what I've been up to musically

crow crow at ASCENT.NET
Thu Jul 22 16:33:10 EDT 1999

What have I done?  I never expected this much
of a response to my idea.  I've seen posts from
people I haven't ever heard of!!  This is cool!!

As far as what I've been up to with my music...
nothing.  Actually, I've taken some of my old demos
and had them transfered to CD-R, passed out a
few to friends, sold a few (very few).

Most of what I play I consider basic rock&roll.
It's very hard for me to classify my own material.
It's all original.  I'm about 99% self-taught and have
learned very little in the way of covers.

It looks as if we're going to have everything from
speed metal to space rock to classic rock to...?
Looks like the only thing we're missing is a Donny &
Marie tribute band (I'll leave that up to Torgo & AB).

One more thing.  Seem's as if we're also missing
someone to grab this puppy by the reighns and make
it fly.  There's got to be at least one adventurous soul
out there who could handle the strain of our
ear-shattering, brain-damaging instruments.  Let that
person stand before us as we bow down pleading for
a good mix.

Come on.       We're waiting.

crow
music IS life. the rest are just details.