OFF: Ozrics

Dan Witt lwitt1 at USWEST.NET
Thu Jul 22 18:09:41 EDT 1999

> Do the Ozrics officially allow taping?  I ask because I saw at least one
> mic rig in front of the soundboard at the gig I went to, and one or two
> people with camcorders, too.

Yes they allow audience taping.  However they apparently do not allow
board access anymore.  When I asked the Ozric's soundman for a board
patch he laughed sarcasticly, he seemed like he had no appreciation for
the fans there, he yawned throughout the night like he was bored to
death. This is a different soundman than from the 94 tour.