off: seti at home

Dave Greenhalgh d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Thu Jul 22 20:04:04 EDT 1999

They all laughed at me when I posted a similar note earlier <g>  Anyway,
I'm running the proggie in the background, too.  Check also alt.sci.seti
for some informed discussion,  some (alright, quite a lot) not so informed
Fluff!

dave

--
Dave Greenhalgh