OFF: Tape swap 1999

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Thu Jul 22 20:09:53 EDT 1999

I finally got round to posting the first tape I received (sorry for the
delay James!), and listened to the second.

OK, who's the culprit for "Cosmic Rings & Heavy Things": you're going to
cost me a fortune when I'm back in work! Cannot resist serious (Hammond?)
organ-abuse.

And where did that version of "The Snake" come from???????????

Rus - the humour tape was - erm - interesting, but the only things with
lasting appeal were those I was already familiar with (sorry Rus).

Cheers,
Chrisw
"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce