new tape swap/ what I've been up to musically

Christopher Bruce kaduflyer at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Jul 22 17:41:56 EDT 1999

> crow wrote:
>
> What have I done?  I never expected this much
> of a response to my idea.  I've seen posts from
> people I haven't ever heard of!!  This is cool!!
>
> As far as what I've been up to with my music...
> nothing.  Actually, I've taken some of my old demos
> and had them transfered to CD-R, passed out a
> few to friends, sold a few (very few).
>
> Most of what I play I consider basic rock&roll.
> It's very hard for me to classify my own material.
> It's all original.  I'm about 99% self-taught and have
> learned very little in the way of covers.
>
> It looks as if we're going to have everything from
> speed metal to space rock to classic rock to...?
> Looks like the only thing we're missing is a Donny &
> Marie tribute band (I'll leave that up to Torgo & AB).
>
> One more thing.  Seem's as if we're also missing
> someone to grab this puppy by the reighns and make
> it fly.  There's got to be at least one adventurous soul
> out there who could handle the strain of our
> ear-shattering, brain-damaging instruments.  Let that
> person stand before us as we bow down pleading for
> a good mix.
>
> Come on.       We're waiting.
>
> crow
> music IS life. the rest are just details.

 Well, Ive mixed everything from the Grateful Dead to Hawkwind, with many
unknown bands in between; if you can get to Boston or get me there (it'll cost
you!) I'll make you shine like a Crazy Diamond, for the right "compensation"
(money need not apply). I did MFSL Ultradiscs in my spare time! Send a demo
and I'll send you an estimate....
Chris Bruce, Hawkwind Front-of-House sound 89,90,91 US/Canada, GD Albany, NY
"Dozin' at the Knick" 2CD set.