OFF: Tape swap 1999

James A Hogard james.hogard at JUNO.COM
Fri Jul 23 10:12:25 EDT 1999

ChrisW:

> I finally got round to posting the first tape I received (sorry for
> the
> delay James!), and listened to the second.

I, er, also just sent off #1 to Stuart, so no apologies to me
are needed.  Now that the wife's not working (impending maternity),
I can send her round to the post more often ;) and the tapes will
flow, and he who controls the tapes, controls ... oh, never mind.

I slipped a tasty treat (or an inoculating dose) of four or so
of my band's songs into the tape I made.  Thus will participants
of both this trade and the proposed "different type of tape swap"
know what to dread.

It's, uh, "discrete altercative rock," by the way.

Hogard