OFF: A different type of tape swap

Brevard, Adrian R adrian.brevard at EDS.COM
Fri Jul 23 10:16:19 EDT 1999

John Swartz was quietly napping at his terminal when he read:

> Sounds boss.  John Swartz can you do Still Burnin' or the Imaginos version
> of Astronomy?  Can non-muscians get copies of this thing?

>Huh?  Are you volunteering me for somenthing on my bass here?  I can't
>say that I've ever played either of those 2 tunes.  I can play along to
>a number of tBS tunes though, or maybe "Dominance and Submission"...

>John

C'mon John you know you are my fave bass player that no one has heard of 8>)

Naw thought you might want to get in on this project Crow suggested.  Sounds
like fun if it can be pulled off.

Ya for the record I love the bass line in Imaginos-Astronomy.

Ghost in the Ruins

NP - Velvet Hammer "Live"