HW: I've got a (Japanese) Silver Machine

Dave Greenhalgh d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Sun Jul 25 01:35:32 EDT 1999

Watashi wa gin no kikai o motte imasu

wa-tash wa gin no (as in NOt not as in NOse!) kee-kai (as in hI not as in pAIn)
o mott-tay ee-mass.

Hardly smaller and more miniaturised,  but definitely more flashing lights!
Voice sample on the way

Dave

--
Dave Greenhalgh