OFF/HW: Anubian Lights

Ductor, Dan [NEUUS] DDUCTOR at NEUUS.JNJ.COM
Tue Jul 27 19:48:06 EDT 1999

Chuck,

I usually keep up with all the local So. Cal. papers.  If I see any other
concerts coming up, I'll let you know.  I also talk to Len Del Rio.  He
usually
keeps me posted on upcoming events.

Dan

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Chuck Rosenberg [SMTP:Chuckrecs at aol.com]
        Sent:   Saturday, July 24, 1999 2:42 PM
        To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
        Subject:        OFF/HW: Anubian Lights

        << Saw the Anubian Lights last night in Los Angeles.  It was a warm
up show
        for
         the Strange Daze 99 show.  Great show!!  They played for approx. an
hour and
         sounded great. Lots of visuals and films.   Some of the songs were
remixed
         versions of what is found on their cds.  I felt they sounded even
better
         live.  Looking forward to SD 99!!

         Dan >>

        ----Damnit! Was this advertised at all?? I've got to find out how to
be aware
        of any SoCal gigs...any suggestions? I've corresponded a bit w/T.
Grenas, but
        of course he's pretty busy, so I don't know if he can fill me in...
Chuck