HW: Gigs in London - true or false

Mark Winkelmann Mark_Winkelmann at FINANCE.IRLGOV.IE
Wed Jul 28 08:22:03 EDT 1999

Hello

I'm new to the list so I hope I don't break any notable etiquettes but I
have an urgent question that I'd like to ask.

 I read in Mojo that  Hawkwind are playing 2 nights in London on the
weekend of the 4th of September - I am due to fly through london that
weekend (on the 4th) and if they were playing on the 3rd I'd come over
early to go and see them.  I saw them in 1989 for their 20th aniversary gig
in London and it was the best gig I've ever seen. I am particularly keen on
this as they almost never play in Ireland (only once since I got into them
in about 1982) .

If anyone has any info on this I'd really appreciate if you could mail me
(offlist if appropriate) it as I need to confirm my flights asap and then I
can't chnage them.

Thanks

Mark Winkelmann