BOC: Concert bills

Wed Jul 28 09:41:30 EDT 1999

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, <Nick English> wrote:

> For whatever reason, Woodstock got me thinking about concert
> double-bills, and who I'd most like to see performing together. Just
> out of pure curiosity, has BOC ever been on a bill with:
>
> Motorhead?
> Uriah Heep?
> Deep Purple?
> Alice Cooper?
> Ozzy-era Sabbath or Ozzy solo?

        Motorhead's first ever gig was in support of Blue Oyster Cult...
How times have changed. This was the Lemmy-Wallis-Fox line-up and
apparently it went very badly wrong. I have also heard it contained a
fifteen minute `Silver Machine' but this may just be Motormyth.
Hammersmith Odeon, according to the sleeve notes in _On Parole_. Yours,

Jon