HW: Gigs in London - true or false

Wed Jul 28 12:19:41 EDT 1999

The plan is to play the reunion(s) as announced in Mojo, but as far as I can
tell, Mojo jumped the gun and published what are basically plans as if they
were definite fact.  If you're a betting man, book your flight tickets...!

I saw three shows in 1989, and the two at Brixton - the Calvert memorial in
March, and the 20th anniversary in September - were both superb, and
reaffirmed my waning hawk-faith.  Then I thought they sucked at Hammersmith,
but as Marvin Aday sang, two out of three ain't bad...

--Andy