HW: Gigs in London - true or false

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Wed Jul 28 12:21:18 EDT 1999

Mark Winkelmann wrote:
> I'm new to the list so I hope I don't break any notable etiquettes but I
> have an urgent question that I'd like to ask.

Welcome!

>  I read in Mojo that  Hawkwind are playing 2 nights in London on the
> weekend of the 4th of September - I am due to fly through london that
> weekend (on the 4th) and if they were playing on the 3rd I'd come over
> early to go and see them.
>
> If anyone has any info on this I'd really appreciate if you could mail me
> (offlist if appropriate) it as I need to confirm my flights asap and then I
> can't chnage them.

I definitely want to hear any news about this too, ASAP, if
there's any to be had!  I'm scheduled to fly to Paris the night
of Sept. 3 -- and I'm not sure, but perhaps I *can* change my
reservation, if I do it quickly enough.

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
I'm going to change it, but it's going to take some time.
        - Linus Torvalds, on Windows's market leadership