BOC: Concert bills

Don Farmer farmer at ALLENCC.NET
Wed Jul 28 13:26:05 EDT 1999

> > I distinctly remember a 'Black & Blue' tour, which almost certainly was
> > Black Sabbath and Blue Oyster Cult.  But the timing probably would have put
> > it into the original Ronnie Dio-era, circa 1983.
>
> Yes, It was Black Sabbath.  I was a senior in high school in 1982,
> and some of my friends were going to see this concert in Little Rock,
> AR.  My parents wouldn't let me go because it was a school night.  I
> was bummed!!  The next day, that's all they could talk about.  And I
> missed it.  That is something I'll never forget.

By the way,  I think it was this very concert in Little Rock that
"Don't Fear the Reaper" was recorded for the Some Enchanted Evening
release.  I may be wrong about that, but that is the way my memory
recalls it.

Don Farmer.

Don Farmer                      Head Track/Cross Country Coach
1801 N. Cottonwood              Director Fitness Center
Iola, KS 66749                  FAX: 316-365-7406
Home: (316) 365-5943            Work: (316) 365-5116 ext. 215

Email: farmer at acccn1.allen.cc.ks.us