HW: I've got a Silver Machine

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Wed Jul 28 13:41:19 EDT 1999

Sorry you got so upset over that one...whew! wow! man-o-man!
It was definitely not meant to be derogatory whatsoever, or elicit a response
such as yours.  Lighten up, dude!

I work with people who happen to be of African descent and we often trade
phrases - stereotypical red-neck white boy phrases, and the teach me
stereotypical ebonics-type phrases and it is quite funny at times - quite
harmless, actually, just making fun of the reality that people do tend to mangle
the english language from time to time.

I ain't no red-neck, by the way.   Theeere you go!

Aintnuttinbutamuddafukkinthang!