HW: I've got a Silver Machine

Ductor, Dan [NEUUS] DDUCTOR at NEUUS.JNJ.COM
Wed Jul 28 14:49:32 EDT 1999

Well, Tom...

I agree with everything you said except for the Dan Ductor thing.  You
really
think that I talk funny?  Man, you think you know some one and then they
stab you in the back.

Dan

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Tom Clark [SMTP:tclark at PETRONET.NET]
        Sent:   Wednesday, July 28, 1999 11:27 AM
        To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
        Subject:        Re: HW: I've got a Silver Machine

        Final thoughts on this one.....(keeping this simple, as I am a
simple minded person)

        People are people and everyone talks funny, depending on your
perspective and sense
        of humor.   I talk funny, Scottish people talk funny, Scottish
people think everyone
        else talks funny, some people who happen to be of African descent
talk funny, some
        people of African descent think white people talk funny,  Bill
Clinton talks funny,
        Barbara Walters talks funny, my brother talks funny, Keith Richards
talks funny, New
        Yorkers talk funny, German people talk funny, especially when
speaking English (I am
        half German, by the way) ,  Dan Ductor talks funny, and I bet you
talk funny.   The
        list can go on.

        This is all what makes the world a fascinating place to be.

        As for the Ebonics thing, don't know if you remember, a few years
ago, and even up
        until now, certain groups (people who happen to be of Africa
descent) are pushing to
        make this dialect (Ebonics) a recognized language(dialect)  taught
in public schools
        in America.    I will not comment on that.  It belongs on a
different forum.

        Take it as you will.