BOC: Concert bills

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 28 14:54:19 EDT 1999

In a message dated 7/28/99 12:31:33 PM, farmer at ALLENCC.NET writes:

<<> I distinctly remember a 'Black & Blue' tour, which almost certainly was
> Black Sabbath and Blue Oyster Cult.  But the timing probably would have put
> it into the original Ronnie Dio-era, circa 1983.

Yes, It was Black Sabbath.  I was a senior in high school in 1982,

i was helping to tear down a former shoe factory when the 'black and blue'
tour came about, which woulda been subsequent to sabbath's 'heaven and hell'
lp, the first w/dio, which places this closer to 1980, dont it?
i mention the demolition job 'cause a co-worker had lent me 'heaven and hell'
and raved about the 'b&b' tour...

might mr farmer have been a sophmore then, not a senior?

what say you, mr bouchard?

"<>'