Hawkwind Bios

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Wed Jul 28 16:57:33 EDT 1999

At the Castle Donnington Monsters of Rock Festival on Aug 21, 1982, in the
intro to "Silver Machine," Dave says "I'm getting old, you know. It was my
birthday yesterday.  Forty-one, you know."   I believe that Lemmy just
recently turned fifty.  And at Strange Daze 97, when Nik was onstage, Dave
said something to the effect of "Nik's getting on, you know.  Just turned
seventy years old.  He's getting ready to collect his pension."  So, was
Dave joking that Nik was actually older than himself, or that Dave was
older?  Hmmmmmm.

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

<http://www.members.pangeatech.com/novadrive/>