HW London gigs

david hall dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Jul 28 18:16:33 EDT 1999

I'm trying not to get my hopes up with regard to the reunion rumours. Every tour since the late 70's has come "semi-reunion" or special guest rumours. Lemmy has been rumoured to be turning up since the Firemans Ball in 1980 (gig cancelled) and was meant to tour on the Earth Ritual in '84 etc etc. Nik lasts two tours and Simon House one.

I haven't seen the gigs advertised anywhere yet which is leaving things a bit late for those in the US or mainland Europe.

So Kris give us a clue: when, where, and who?

Dave