BOC: Concert bills

Thu Jul 29 13:31:42 EDT 1999

>         Well, I pulled my info off Mick Farren's sleeve-notes to the
> remaster of _On Parole_... You may be right, but if you're quarrelling
> with the man Farren, vampires will come after your lunch money, right
> Andy?

Especially when you're Drunk in the Morning, after too many Half Price
Drinks...  I Know from Self-Destruction.

You'll enjoy his latest book, _Conspiracies, Lies and Hidden Agendas_, I'm
sure; and I'm looking forward to the new Deviants live in Japan album,
_Barbarian Princes_ - which is now out, according to Mick's most excellent
(self-maintained) web site (http://members.aol.com/byron4d/index.html).

--Andy