HW: Lemmy book

Thu Jul 29 17:18:57 EDT 1999

Browsing idly on amazon.co.uk, typing in keywords largely at random, I
discovered a book, to be published this November, entitled simply _Lemmy_,
and apparently credited to, yes, Lemmy Kilmister.  £16.99 hardcover!
(Although amazon's price is dsicounted from that.)  Anyway I pre-ordered
one...  also, there's another Deke Leonard book, this one's called _Maybe I
Should've Stayed in Bed_, and it's about his teenage years in South Wales,
and due out tomorrow.  A must have, I reckon!

--Andy

ObCD: Neil Young - _Freedom_