HW: Lemmy book

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Thu Jul 29 17:38:08 EDT 1999

Andy Gilham wrote:

> Browsing idly on amazon.co.uk, typing in keywords largely at random, I
> discovered a book, to be published this November, entitled simply _Lemmy_,
> and apparently credited to, yes, Lemmy Kilmister.  £16.99 hardcover!
> (Although amazon's price is dsicounted from that.)  Anyway I pre-ordered
> one...

Very cool!

Hey!  What ever happened to Lemmy's workout video?

>>From 1997 (source unknown):

EVEN WEIRDER FACT: Heavy metal star LEMMY is set to make his first
fitness video. The 51-year-old MOTORHEAD frontman reckons performing
on stage is better than aerobics and helps him lose three pounds
during every gig. He adds, "I've been living on junk food for years.
Your body can get used to anything - it can thrive on garbage."