HW: NIK: Nik's flute playing

Thomas Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Fri Jul 30 05:10:08 EDT 1999

Doug writes:

>I never knew of Roland Kirk to play while standing on
>one leg - he could play two saxophones simultaneously, however - I'd love
>to see Nik try THAT!

Hi Doug - Nik did in fact "play" 2 saxes at once, on the November 1994 tour.
I use the word "play" with caution, as the phrase "application of noise"
would be better suited!

If you listen to the monstrous noise at the beginning of "Damned by the
Curse of Man" on Undisclosed Files - that is it! That said, it WAS quite
spectacular live!

Guy