BOC: Black and Blue...so's my memory too...

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Fri Jul 30 01:33:10 EDT 1999

> <<Does anybody know if the movie Black and Blue was ever released on video?
> >>

> >yes it was, unless the BOC maniac co-worker i had earlier this year (who
> was turned on by me to motorhead and hawkwind; he preferred mo'haid)
> had a boot.

I have a copy of Black and Blue, but it's definitely a boot. Got it
at one of those big music collector conventions at the Holiday Inn,
Binghamton, N.Y. a couple years back. It's out there, but finding a
"legit" copy is probably as easy as finding the Blair Witch.

--  Nick