take no prisoners/no quarter/etc

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 30 08:09:49 EDT 1999

>thank you very much for your "war on drugs" post.
>un-expletive-believeable

It certainly raised at least one eyebrow.

>my feeling has been that when the 'reefer madness' fools die off next
>century cannabis will make some form of comeback, for all its
>practical applications if nothing else.

I think that with the American "Moral Majority" forcing the US towards
almost Mormon-like intolerance enforced with increasingly draconian measures
whilst allowing those who pay for it (private businesses) get away with
anything (substance testing, weapons, development of espionage tools, etc.),
things like harmless recreational substances (eg cannabis) will always bear
the brunt of these assaults, until at least the current social order
implodes or Armageddon overtakes us.