OFF: and we've got to get ourselves...back to the atm machine.

Brevard, Adrian R adrian.brevard at EDS.COM
Fri Jul 30 11:26:39 EDT 1999

>hang on, dont quite know where i'm bound with this. ^_~

Got a good grip on my boy racer roll bar...

>no, i dont like great quantities of contemporary popular music, 'what those
> kids listen to'... not at all. but if i rank on it as a 41 year old, am i
> my
> dad? and if i am, did my dad's criticism have more merit than i believed
> as a
> kid? and if it DID...(gulp)

Then dad was right, we we wrong, but the movie has a happy ending?

>or is this how things just have to be on media/culture planet earth?
> or is this what has happened for millenia?

Same as it ever was {insert forehead slap} same as it ever was...

>insert shudder at what these young people will be criticizing in decades to
> come. insert the sound of metallica being played in the nursing homes of
> 2050 AD.

...all the while competing with Feet/Knees blaring thru my antique boom-box.
Be nice to me or I'll unleash the Y&T too...

>dont eat the brown acid....

Food for thought or thought for food?

> "<>"

"8>)"