HW: Epoch-Eclipse now!

Dave Greenhalgh d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Sat Jul 31 06:02:51 EDT 1999

Does anyone have URL where these can be bought?  Or failing that would someone
in the UK like to indulge in a bit of mail order?  (I can go looking for
obscure Jap stuff in return,  and I've got my GBP check book with me!!)

dave

--
Dave Greenhalgh

ICQ#33513470