remastered _Xenon Codex_

Dave Greenhalgh d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Sat Jul 31 06:05:19 EDT 1999

Speaking of Remasters,  someone was after HotMG the other day.  I saw a
couple of copies in Shibuya last week.  I'll be back there next Sunday
(shopping pre-Monster magnet) so if you still need it drop me a line
off-list.  (BTW - on vacation next week so don't feel forgotten if you
don't get an immediate reply.)

dave

--
Dave Greenhalgh