HW: I've got a Silver Machine

Christopher Bruce kaduflyer at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sat Jul 31 07:36:25 EDT 1999

Definitely no place here for the racism of so-called Ebonics, we might as well
don white sheets and burn a cross... I agree w/ Larry. No fault of Tom's that
someone posted trash translators on the web, but he might have paused and
thought about it for a bit. Blacks denounce Ebonics as it is used in schools
(can you believe it?) to give them a sense of belonging to a distinct culture,
but its been twisted by racists so badly it belongs in the dustbin with the
Confederate flag (also no offence to Southerners implied)

ChrisB