BOC: Concert bills

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sat Jul 31 23:00:02 EDT 1999

>and att: mr bouchard:  did BOC headline the hammersmith odeon in 75
>supporting "on your feet or on your knees?" and would BOC management gone
>with, as an opening act, an unknown/untried/unsigned trio led by a guy who'd
>just been booted from a reasonably 'major' band in the wake of a drug bust?
>(yeah we know the skinny now, but in terms of at the time). what would have
>been the link twixt the two bands?

I don't know about the link part except in retrospect (Lemmy's me bud now)
but it happened as they say. I've documented it well in my tour diaries but
the guys in BOC don't want me publishing any of it so I won't (for now).
Al