HW: Improvise...Compromise [was COULD it BE? HW CDs for $5 each???]

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Jun 1 05:32:09 EDT 1999

Chuck Rosenberg writes:

> btw, I wanted to get "text" because I still haven't heard the track
> "Improvise...Compromise...Reprise", or whatever it's called. Chuck

Ah - I'm fairly sure this still doesn't exist in CD format.  Despite
what it keeps saying on the packaging they havn't managed to include
this final track on any of the reissues (someone correct me if I'm
wrong here please!).

The vinyl is still occasionally around on mail order lists though so
it should be track-downable.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk