HW: Magma review

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Jun 1 13:27:37 EDT 1999

I found this on another mailing list but since it is semi-Hawkwind
related and fairly quiet here just now I thought folk might be
interested to read it.  Sounds like they are worth catching if anyone
sees an advert for the tour in time.

jill

---- End of forwarded text ----
J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk