HW: Mission Control?

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jun 3 11:50:30 EDT 1999

Keith Henderson writes:

> Hi Folks...
>
> Anybody try to connect to the Mission Control site lately??
>
> I got some sort of silly 'congratulatory' response, but no HW homepage.
>
> Anyone know what's up with that?

fascinating.   Seems like we are being offered free webspace!    Not
sure how deep I dare go into it but all the links seem to work as far
as I've gone.

> BTW, what the hell ever happened to Dale's 'official' Hawkwind homepage.  It
> came back online after a long sleep, but then has never been updated since.

no - nothing new has been added since it returned.   The Mission Control
letters page was extremely active last time I read it!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk