HW: Magma review

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Jun 3 12:54:16 EDT 1999

Mike said...

>Yeah, Magma, along with Eloy and Nektar, are a band I've always wanted
>to see.

Oh, yeah, all three are (sort of) active these days (Eloy toured around
Germany supporting Ocean II (excellent, by the way) back in December), so
there's still a chance.

And Nektar's long-rumoured reunion is still (I guess) likely to happen,
although there's been a delay due to Roye Albrighton's recent liver
transplant.  You can read about it in the guestbook at www.nektar.com.  He
seems to be feeling better now, which is good news.

The band I really wanted to see was Amon Düül II, but I have heard that they
have parted company once again, after only a few sporadic reunion shows in
Japan, Germany, and London.  Too bad. :(  I don't know if they ever played
in the US their entire career.

Keith H. (FAA)