OFF: Hurry on Shakedown

Stuart Hamilton stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Sat Jun 5 05:59:55 EDT 1999

Nothing too bad, musically.  The first album was OK, althought the new
one's mince.  I believe the negative Kula reaction is to due to Crispian
Mills pronouncements on Nazism, which he now claims (of course) were
misconstrued, and his dodgy musical past in a skinhead band (which he
now denies).

Personally - Spoilt Stupid Rich Kid who's so used to shooting his mouth
off among his fellow SSRKs, who probably concur with his views, that he
honestly didn't realise that his views were extremely stupid, ill
conceived and offensive.

NP The Gales Bros - Hand Me Down

--
Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK