BOC: Remastered BOC/T&M

Mon Jun 7 07:53:58 EDT 1999

This little package arrived this morning...  nicely put together little
package it is too, with lyrics (!), the inner sleeve art from T&M (which
some of you are too young to have seen in its natural habitat :), and new
notes from Bloom.

Sound quality's the important thing, though - and it seems like an
improvement on the earlier CDs (but they're still in storage so I can't
directly compare right now); but whether it's an improvement on the original
vinyl I'll have to get back to you on...  but I'd suggest anyone who's
strictly CD-only ought to put this on their to-buy list, really.

- Andy