BOCish: Too Hip for the Room

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Mon Jun 7 09:19:40 EDT 1999

>Has anyone ordered the Too Hip for the Room Tape/CD?

Yeah.  It's pub/folk type stuff.  Even the BOC material
is pretty light, and the Don't Fear/Burning For You
thing is completely rearranged.  Buck does sing on it,
but I never cared that much for it.  I didn't care for
the CD that much, the songs I tolerated most were ones
other than the DFTR/BFY mix.

There are some amusing lyrics here and there, and the
guy (Tony something) seems like a nice guy.