HW: ASAM (was "Quark Strangeness and Charm")

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Tue Jun 8 20:10:46 EDT 1999

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 00:23:10 +0100, Jonathan Jarrett
<jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK> wrote:
>        Really? What extra tracks are on which version of ASAM? I've been
>meaning to order the CD from the US for a little while now; sounds like I
>need to be sure which I get...

I don't know about the Virgin pressing, which is long out of print anyway,
but the Griffin version of ASAM has the three bonus tracks (recorded by the
ASAM lineup) you would expect:

Honky Dorky
Back on the Streets
Dream of Isis

(OK, so Nik isn't on the last two so it's not EXACTLY the ASAM lineup, but
close enough...)
The CD's in either Griffin package (book or no) are identical.  But what is
it with all the Charisma-era reissues?  Every single one seems to be
missing credits, or includes incorrect/inaccurate ones.  No songwriting
info whatsoever on the Griffin ASAM!

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com