HW: Info request from Jeremy

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Jun 9 06:03:59 EDT 1999

Does anyone have any info on Festival gigs (see below)?    I'm
suddenly nervous!    As a related comment I sent my cheque to
Buxton and it was acknowledged with a promise of tickets to come
but no tickets have arrived yet......   Are things happening??

ta
jill

---- End of forwarded text ----
J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk