Tape ring

Wed Jun 9 09:15:01 EDT 1999

As you like - it'll probably be of interest generally.

I got a very spacey tape from Santtu, which I liked a lot - especially Ship
of Fools and Amorphis, which (as per the stated aim of the exercise!) are
bands I'd heard mentioned a lot but wasn't familiar with.  Which is going to
stretch my credit card even further!!!

- Andy